Level 1 Subjects and Guidelines
|Subject Areas||Options Available|
Fashion & Design
|Health & Physical Education||
At level 1 students study seven subjects. Subjects are selected in the " DreamCatcher" programme.
You must study a subject in the curriculum areas of Religious Studies , English and Maths.
You need to select four other subjects to study from the remaining Curriculum areas:
- It is recommended that you take a Science.
- You can only select one language.
- If you wish to select 2 subjects from one curriculum area you must get the approval of the Academic Dean’s (Mr Kersten).
- Courses running each year are dependent on participant numbers.
- The choices you make now will mean two curriculum areas will not be studied at all, this may limit future selections beyond Level 1.