- Complete this 2017-Student-Application-Form and return it to Garin College with the required documents.
- If your application is successful you will receive a letter of Acceptance, an Offer of Place and an Invoice for the fees with details of payment procedures.
- Once Garin College receives your payment, a receipt of fees paid will be forwarded to you.
- Please use the receipt, the offer of place to apply for a student visa from the nearest New Zealand Embassy or High Commission. Full details of visa and permit requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand while studying, and reporting requirements are available through the New Zealand Immigration Service, and can be viewed on their website at http://www.immigration.govt.nz
- Homestay arrangements will be made after payment of fees. You will be advised of details of your homestay family as soon as it is arranged.
- Please inform Garin College of your arrival details as soon as possible so we can arrange to pick you up from the airport.
New Zealand Student Visa Application Form and Notes can be viewed here: