To access live reporting at Garin College
- Ensure you have your login and password details and that these work. Please contact the school if you have any difficulties with this.
- If your password shows as more than 8 characters, it means you have set your own password at some stage. If you can’t remember this, then please contact the school and we can reset it.
To access the portal go to the Garin College website and click ‘Portal’
1.To access the portal go to the Garin College website and click ‘Portal’
2. Enter your child’s first and last name (username) and your password
Once logged in to the Portal, from the blue menu bar, choose Results, then Current Year Results as seen below
- You will find results, progress grades and comments for each subject in this section.
- The Te Aho report – our fortnightly student engagement report – will continue to be available through the Kamar Parent Portal as well. This is found under the Class Efforts tab as seen above.