At Garin College we are delighted to continue to build our school-parish relationship through the Sacramental Programme. This is a combined church and school initiative whereby the sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation, Confirmation and First Holy Communion are available to all school-age children, both primary and secondary through the OLPH Church.
In the coming months we will begin a new 2-year cycle of the Sacramental Programme for Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Richmond. Dates have now been put in place and are as follows:
- Preparation Sessions: Sunday 28th August, 4th September (Father’s Day) 11th September and 18th September 2022.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation will take place on Sunday 25th September at 2 pm.
- Preparation Sessions: Sunday 30th October, 6th November and 13th November.
- A practice for the sacrament will take place on Saturday 19th November, with the time to be advised.
- The Sacrament of Confirmation will take place on Sunday 20th November, the Feast of Christ the King.
First Holy Communion will most likely take place in Term 1 of 2023.
If you have any questions or you would like to register your child for any or all of the above sacraments, please email email@example.com.
Any queries regarding your eligibility for a sacrament can be directed to Father Seph Pijfers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Markelle Ward, ADRS – Garin College