The Year 11, 12 & 13 Parent Teacher Conferences are available for booking through the KAMAR Portal at 3.30pm on Friday 6th May.
We have produced a two minute video which will provide a step by step process in order to do this.
Click on this link for the video.
The Booking system for Wednesday 18th May Conferences will close on 9am Monday 16th May
The Booking system for Thursday 19th May Conferences will close on 9am Tuesday 17th May
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make additional bookings after these times.
Information about the Parent – Teacher Conferences
We are holding our Year 11, 12 & 13 Parent Teacher Conferences on Wednesday 18th & Thursday 19th May from 3:30 – 5:30pm in various locations at Garin College.
The length of each conference is five minutes and will enable you to discuss with our teachers the learning, progress and next steps in learning for your son or daughter.
Please make sure when making a booking that you allow one interview space (5 minutes) before moving onto the next interview as they occur across several rooms throughout the College.
Please note Mrs Eggers & Mr Kersten (Year 13 & Year 11 Deans) are there in a teaching and learning capacity. If you would like to set a meeting with them, please send this through an email to them directly.
If there is a teacher who you would like to see and are unable to on both days, please email them and they can organise an email response for you.
The system will allow only one interview per Garin learner per teacher for each of the days. In order to allow all whānau equal access to book appointments, please do not book for the same learner and teacher on both days. Multiple bookings will be removed.
Key requirements during Parent – Teacher Conferences 2022
Please read our health and safety guidelines before attending the Parent Teacher Conferences 2022.
- If parents/students/staff are unwell they are to stay away from school, should seek medical advice if they have COVID-like symptoms and also get tested. Please email the school to cancel your booking
- All staff will wear a medical grade mask
- Mask wearing for parents and learners indoors
- All parents and learners are to wait outside, please do not wait inside the classroom.
- Respect the space of others and follow social distancing especially indoors
- Follow our entry/exit system for each block
- Desks and seats will be spaced out in each room, allowing 1 metre distancing
- Hand sanitiser on each desk and at entry points to be used by students/parents
- Windows and doors open to ensure good ventilation and airflow
- Cough/sneezes to be covered with elbows and tissues placed in the rubbish after use
- No handshakes
- No eating or drinking indoors
If you have any questions about the portal or process for making appointments, please contact:
Jeremy Cumming firstname.lastname@example.org or
Paul Bucknall email@example.com